This PDF Download includes:
- the complete, add-free written pattern
- a list of all special stitches used
- visuals for rounds that seem complicated / have repeats or repeats within repeats / contain special stitches
- a specialised overlay crochet chart that is inspired by and adapted from Polly Plum‘s ingenious chart she used for the Stardust Melodies CAL
- the pattern as a detailed, step-by-step photo tutorial with close ups for every pattern instruction, finished sides and finished rounds
- suggestions and photos for optional or essential stitch marker placements
- the updated Outlanding Stitch Compendium explaining the NEW ‘Petranese’, special stitches, abbreviations and tutorials – in short all the essentials to get started with Wrapped in Jamie
There is no obligation or need to purchase the pattern PDF, as there are a number of free resources available.
- free pattern page with photos of the finished rounds , some special stitches and stitch marker placement suggestions plus selected visuals
- free video tutorials (right-handed and left-handed versions) with stitch marker suggestions and extra instructions for those who don’t need/want to use stitch markers or want to crochet along
However, if you like my design work or want to show acknowledgement by purchasing the ad-free PDF, I very much appreciate your support.