Please make sure you are logged in before making a purchase. It helps our system to automatically add your purchase to your account where you can access them at any time!
This PDF Download includes:
- the complete, add-free print pattern of Part 4
- a list of all special stitches used
- visuals as easy reference for the round repeat on sides for each round
- a specialised overlay crochet chart specifically designed for Black Sheep crochet overlay patterns using ‘Petranese’
- the pattern as a detailed, step-by-step photo tutorial with close ups for every pattern instruction, finished sides and finished rounds (will be added in an updated version)
- suggestions for optional or essential stitch marker placements, all colour coded!
- ‘Petranese’ explained – Basics PDF, explaining the NEW ‘Petranese’, special stitches, abbreviations and tutorials – in short all the essentials to get started with Wrapped in Jamie
‘Petranese’ explained – Basics 1 and ‘Petranese’ explained – Basics 2 can also be viewed online. Alternatively, download the free PDF Version of ‘Petranese’ explained – Basics. (also part of the downloads included in this pattern).
There is no obligation or need to purchase the pattern PDF, as there are a number of free resources available.
- free pattern page with stitch marker placement suggestions
- free video tutorials (right-handed and left-handed versions) with stitch marker suggestions and extra instructions for those who don’t need/want to use stitch markers or want to crochet along (coming shortly)
However, if you like my design work or want to show acknowledgement by purchasing the ad-free PDF, I very much appreciate your support. Thank you!! <3
Prefer the Ravelry version?
Get Claire on Ravelry and receive early bird pattern updates. All parts of Claire are included in the purchase fee and you get immediate notification as soon as new parts are added or updated.