This bundle contains the ad-free PDF version of 3 patterns:
of the Wrapped in Jamie CAL.
NOTE: These are digital patterns, not finished products!
The bundle includes the
- Extended Pattern
- Photo Tutorial
- Chart and Legend
- Special Stitches Overview
- Pattern in a Nutshell
- plus extra resources like ‘visuals’ and links to all videos, available in right- and left-handed versions and relevant tutorials.
for each pattern plus
- Image Overlay Crochet (IOC) terminology ‘Petranese’ explained – Basics Guide
- Introduction to Wrapped in Jamie updated for Season 2
A compressed version for these patterns are available for free on the website:
Image Overlay Crochet is a technique based on overlay crochet, where we write stories in yarn, crocheting the background layer and the image layer at the same time, using a special abbreviation and IOC specific techniques.
Once familiar with the techniques and the special abbreviation terminology (’Petranese’), these patterns – thought officially classified as intermediate/advanced – include enough support in form of photo and video tutorials plus Masterclasses for the technique, that even a confident beginner can tackle the patterns.
You should be familiar with basic (US) terminology, confident with counting rounds and stitches and know your stitches from slip stitch to double treble. Tables with the most commonly used abbreviations, punctuation and stitch explanations for our basics, (like sc, hdc, dc, htr, tr, hdtr and dtr) are included in the pattern documents.
Gauge is not important for these patterns.
The squares are sometimes shown with square borders. A square border is NOT part of any of these patterns, but 3 different, compatible square borders are available for free.
Add a Square Border to your Square
If you do intend to add a Square Border, you can choose between four options in Season 2:
- BSC Square Border “Jamie, Claire and Frank” from Season 1 (SB1)
(free pattern on web page as part of the CAL – PDF version available for purchase January 2022)
- BSC Square Border “Scotland” designed for Season 2 (SB2)
(free pattern on web page as part of the CAL – PDF version available for purchase in the shop)
- Square Border “Plants and Herbs” designed by Veronika Gadulova of Tkanee (SB3) (free pattern on web page as part of the CAL – PDF version available for purchase in the shop)
- A Square Border designed specifically for each of these squares (PDF for each square available for purchase January 2022)
By purchasing this bundle you are supporting Black Sheep Crochet’s mission to collect and create 1000+ stories written in yarn. Thank you for your contribution to make this happen.
There are no reviews yet.