This is the pattern download, not a finished product!
One of a Kin(d) – Light is a Heirloom Pattern designed to be compatible with the Wrapped in Jamie CAL squares. It’s big brother, One of a Kin(d), will be available shortly.
This PDF Download includes:
- the complete, add-free written pattern as a print version
- links to the right- and left-handed video tutorial
- a list of all special stitches used
- visuals for rounds that seem complicated / have repeats or repeats within repeats / contain special stitches
- a specialised overlay crochet chart that is inspired by and adapted from Polly Plum‘s ingenious chart she used for the Stardust Melodies CAL
- a photo tutorial version with close up pictures for special stitches
- suggestions and photos for optional or essential stitch marker placements
- ‘Petranese’ explained – , a detailed tutorial how to read ‘Petranese’, Black Sheep Crochet’s unique overlay crochet language for special stitches, abbreviations, tips and explanations – in short all the essentials to get started with your Heirloom pattern and
- a surprise
The Outlanding Stitch Compendium – an alternative to the ‘Petranese’ explained tutorial – is available as a free standalone download or can alternatively be viewed online.
It is sufficient to download “U2” versions. These are the latest updates (Update 2) which include all corrections of errors found in previous versions.
There are no reviews yet.