This PDF Download includes:
- the complete, add-free written pattern
- a list of all special stitches used
- visuals for rounds that seem complicated / have repeats or repeats within repeats / contain special stitches
- a specialised overlay crochet chart that is inspired by and adapted from Polly Plum‘s ingenious chart she used for the Stardust Melodies CAL
- the pattern as a detailed, step-by-step photo tutorialwith close ups for every pattern instruction, finished sides and finished rounds
- suggestions and photos for optional or essential stitch marker placements
- the updated ‘Petranese’ explained Compendium with the NEW ‘Petranese’, special stitches, abbreviations and tutorials – in short all the essentials to get started with the 12th of the Wrapped in Jamie squares
Several Special Stitches are explained in the continuously growing ‘Petranese’ explained tutorial collection.
There is no obligation or need to purchase the pattern PDF, as there are a number of free resources available.
- free pattern page with photos of the finished rounds , some special stitches and stitch marker placement suggestions plus selected visuals
- free video tutorials (right-handed and left-handed versions) with stitch marker suggestions and extra instructions for those who don’t need/want to use stitch markers or want to crochet along
Nevertheless, by purchasing this pattern you are supporting an independent designer and making sure there are more patterns coming. I appreciate this support. Thank you.