A small collection of stitches that are essential to be familiar with in order to understand the stitches used in the Wrapped In Jamie CAL.
- It lists pre-requisite stitches,
- explains how to count stitches and rows,
- shows stitch variations used,
- how to work in front loops and third loops,
- gives a breakdown of angular stitch abbreviations,
- shows how to work front post stitches and back post stitches
- as well as “2-together-stitches”
all with lots of pictures for a visual reference.
It is recommended to have a good look at those stitches and to make yourself familiar with them before starting the CAL.