The updated Introduction to the Wrapped in Jamie CAL
- the background story to the CAL
- info about pattern access and availability
- an overview of the “Seasons” and what will be released
- project ideas
- first steps and suggestions on how to approach this CAL
- general pattern information
- crochet terminology, abbreviations and punctuation
- basis stitches and their abbreviations (US terminology) you should be familiar with
- stitch count table
- pattern support and helpful links
A copy of this Introduction is included in each pattern purchase and as a separate download here for those who go with the free pattern pages on the website.
There are no reviews yet.