This is the pattern download, not a finished product!
One of a Kin(d) – Light is a Heirloom Pattern designed to be compatible with the Wrapped in Jamie CAL squares. It’s big brother, One of a Kin(d), will be available shortly.
This PDF Download includes:
- the complete, add-free written pattern as a print version
- links to the right- and left-handed video tutorial
- a list of all special stitches used
- visuals for rounds that seem complicated / have repeats or repeats within repeats / contain special stitches
- a specialised overlay crochet chart that is inspired by and adapted from Polly Plum‘s ingenious chart she used for the Stardust Melodies CAL
- a photo tutorial version with close up pictures for special stitches
- suggestions and photos for optional or essential stitch marker placements
- ‘Petranese’ explained – , a detailed tutorial how to read ‘Petranese’, Black Sheep Crochet’s unique overlay crochet language for special stitches, abbreviations, tips and explanations – in short all the essentials to get started with your Heirloom pattern and
- a surprise